Position Title: Clinical Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
Supervisor: Vice President of Talent Acquisition
Supervisory Responsibilities : None
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Remote (West Coast)
This Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting of in-house recruiting to find, hire and retain predominately licensed psychologists, LCSW, Nurse Practitioners, psychiatrists and post-doctorate candidates. This position will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates.
CHE is a premier provider of behavioral health services with more than 700 clinicians in 14 states. We are a multispecialty clinical group dedicated to increasing access to mental health services and to reducing stigma associated with mental health conditions.
We provide both psychology and psychiatry services in multiple settings including Outpatient Telehealth, In-person Psychotherapy Clinics, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities. Our philosophy of care is grounded in the belief that mental health care should be holistic and patient-centered. Rather than utilizing a one size fits all approach, we recognize people’s mental and emotional health as highly individual and reflective of personal experiences and history, biological and genetic factors, relationships and social support, and social factors such as economic, gender, racial, and other systemic disparities. Personal mental health is tied to the health of communities and the greater social world; therefore, CHE believes that mental and emotional well-being is best achieved by working at both the individual and community levels.
To support strong communities and contribute to a more just social world, CHE works to strengthen diversity and inclusivity and to reduce systematic practices that negatively impact mental health. We actively support and partner with non-profit organizations and other companies dedicated to creating a more equitable world. Through our treatment philosophy, teletherapy services, clinics and facilities, social activism, and community support, CHE hopes to create a world where stigma around mental health is eradicated and where seeking mental health care services is viewed as good self-care.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior corporate recruiting experience required
- Prior healthcare experience required
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sourcing potential candidates for multiple open requisitions.
- Conducting phone interviews & email correspondence with candidates, and potential hew hires.
- Scheduling virtual and/or in-person interviews between candidates and management/regional managers/executives.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Reviewing daily job boards, ensuring requisitions are up to date, new or on-going candidates have been contacted.
- Contract negotiations regarding salary, relocation, or other benefits.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers.
- Use iCIMS applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through on-boarding.