CHE is a premier provider of behavioral health services in 14 states and continues to grow into new markets. CHE has been operating since 1995 and employs over 800 psychology and psychiatry providers to deliver care virtually and in person at various care settings. We deliver a unique programmatic approach to behavioral health services and are focused on quality and compliance for facilities and in our outpatient settings. Backed by a leading private equity investment firm, we are looking for aggressive, talented, ambitious, engaging, innovative, and all-around balanced individual to join our team.
• Manages the day-to-day account relationships.
• Supports the development of and executes on ongoing strategy to ensure retention and growth by providing solutions that align with customer`s overall business and human capital management objectives.
• Develops strong relationships with internal matrix partners that support achievement of strategic alignment (Clinical Operations, Sales, IT, Finance, Revenue Cycle etc.).
• Under guidance, takes the leadership role in coordinating these resources to achieve business objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensures that the company's products and services support customer's needs.
Customer Relationship: Supports the sales team in developing and maintaining a strategic business plan that fully reflects global customer's business objectives and how the company's solutions align with those objectives and specifically guides the company's operational, financial, network, clinical and relationship initiatives.
• Understands the customer's structure and demonstrates the ability to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the client.
• Owns overall account satisfaction within the company as well as satisfaction with all specific areas particularly account management.
• Develops strong relationships which penetrate the customer at various levels from day to day contacts to senior leadership involving other internal staff to maintain multiple connections and strengthen the overall relationship.
• Develops strong relationships and contacts within the company that are supportive of the achievement of customer service requirements
• Ensures all Customer and Account-Facing services are provided in a consistent and timely fashion.
• Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues in conjunction with operations (service, systems etc.)
• Builds relationships and alliances with matrix partners.
• Proactively communicates to internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrates thorough contract understanding and detailed knowledge of business requirements.
• Coordinates with legal to ensure contract compliance.
Reporting: Defines customer reports and ensure coordination with the client.
• Oversight of reporting calendar to ensure timely submission.
• Analyzes data and reporting and executive summary development.
• Prepares and supports presentation of customer reports with meaningful analytics, trending and recommendations for program improvement based on findings.
• Ensures all client reports have an executive summary and explanation of data.
Financial: Ensures revenue goals are met, cost of care and administrative expenses are managed and segment profit targets are achieved for assigned account (s).
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Cost of Care and implications internally and for the client.
• Directly participates and supports manager on all renewal activities.
Up-Sell/Product/Growth: Analyzes account benefit and ability to apply this knowledge to growth.
• Drives up-sell and renewal activities across assigned account(s).
• Negotiates and/or supports negotiation of rates and contractual terms with customers that result in achieving segment profit targets and creatively adjusts features and service delivery models that increase efficiency and improve value to the customer and/or margin for the company.
• Identifies products and services that bring solutions to the customer based on a thorough understanding of the customer's strategic business goals and the business needs.
• Demonstrates depth of knowledge of the company's products and how multiple products are interdependent within the customer contract deliverables and outcomes.