This entry-level Human Resources Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes throughout the organization, with a strong focus on the on boarding of our clinical staff. The Human Resources Coordinator will serve as the liaison between incoming clinical staff and other departments to ensure a seamless employee experience. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• At least one year of human resources or related field experience.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong written and oral Communication and interpersonal skill
• Customer Service focused
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, ADP WorkforceNow, Adobe Sign, iCIMS, and the Brainier Learning Management System (LMS) a plus
• Creates and sends Clinical staff contracts along with all other necessary human resources & credentialing paperwork, ensures all documents are returned completed in timely manner.
• Performs all necessary background checks on new hires
• Ensures Federal I-9 forms are completed and maintains files
• New hire data entry into ADP Workforce Now
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with the recruitment and interview process for administrative staff.
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations