I am pleased to call your attention to an opportunity for licensed psychologists Farsi speaking (ful lor part time) to join our clinical team in Santa Monica, CA. CHE is one of the largest providers of on-site psychological services to seniors in the country. For the past 21 years our group has been providing psychological services, neuro-psychological/cognitive rehabilitation, and behavioral medicine services to residents of 700+ independent living, personal care, skilled nursing, and acute rehab facilities in NY, NJ, PA, CT and CA.
What we provide:
• A clinically as well as financially rewarding position in which you can utilize your clinical skills to meet the mental health needs of our vibrant senior community
• A very flexible work schedule to accommodate your current professional and personal obligations
• Training and supervision in gero-psychology under the supervision of our prominent clinical directors.
We are in need of clinicians with strong skills, who enjoy working independently. Schedules are flexible and ideal for recently licensed psychologists and those looking to supplement their current work.
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a 'collaborative' approach to the integration of psychological services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
• Active State Licensed Psychologist, or near completion of license.
• Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.