Nurse Practitioner with Psych experience
Camden and surrounding area
CHE Behavioral Health Services is seeking a full-time PMHNP or Nurse Practitioner with Psychiatric experience. CHE Behavioral Health Services is expanding its services and looking for a clinician to provide services in an oupatient clinic setting, serving the general population of 18 years old and up.
Our collaborative approach as well as our training and professional development opportunities makes CHE Behavioral Health Services a great place to build a challenging and rewarding career.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Training & Supervision
- Electronic Documentation (EMR)
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full-Time and Part-Time Options
- No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues, Psychologists, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers as well as Clinical Leaders who are committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a ‘collaborative’ approach to the integration of psychiatric services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
- Psychiatric, Family, Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioners all considered
- Active NP license
- DEA license
Assess patient’s mental and physical status based on symptoms.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
• Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
• Develop and implement treatment plans.
• Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
• Prescribe appropriate medications for physical and mental health issues. Will plan and institute a course of treatment demonstrating knowledge of drug action, interaction, and reactions. Prescribe or recommend controlled medications according to existing core privileges.