I am pleased to call your attention to an opportunity for licensed psychologists (full or part time) to join our clinical team in San Jose, CA. CHE is one of the largest providers of on-site psychological services to seniors in the country. For the past 21 years our group has been providing psychological services, neuro-psychological/cognitive rehabilitation, and behavioral medicine services to residents of 700+ independent living, personal care, skilled nursing, and acute rehab facilities in NY, NJ, PA, CT and CA.
What we provide:
• A clinically as well as financially rewarding position in which you can utilize your clinical skills to meet the mental health needs of our vibrant senior community
• A very flexible work schedule to accommodate your current professional and personal obligations
• Training and supervision in gero-psychology under the supervision of our prominent clinical directors.
We are in need of clinicians with strong skills, who enjoy working independently. Schedules are flexible and ideal for recently licensed psychologists and those looking to supplement their current work.
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a ‘collaborative’ approach to the integration of psychological services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
• Active State Licensed Psychologist, or near completion of license.
• Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
CHE Behavioral Health Services is seeking full-time or part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners in San Jose, California. CHE Behavioral Health Services provides psychiatric services to residents in long-term care settings – primarily skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, and assisted living residences. As we continue to grow, we are always seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of competence and integrity that share our commitment to providing state-of-the-art psychiatric services. We have a variety of opportunities available in long-term care facilities and rehabilitation centers.
Our collaborative approach as well as our training and professional development opportunities makes CHE Behavioral Health Services a great place to build a challenging and rewarding career.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Training & Supervision
- Free CEU’s
- Electronic Documentation (EMR)
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full-Time and Part-Time Options
- No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues, Psychologists, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers as well as Clinical Leaders who are committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a ‘collaborative’ approach to the integration of psychiatric services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
MSN-Psychiatric/Mental Health, ANCC Certification. Psychotropic medication management experience, and DEA. Family Nurse Practitioners with 3-5 years of experience will be considered. Preferred Psych certification.
• Assess patient’s mental and physical status based on symptoms.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
• Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
• Develop and implement treatment plans.
• Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
• Prescribe appropriate medications for physical and mental health issues. Will plan and institute a course of treatment demonstrating knowledge of drug action, interaction, and reactions. Prescribe or recommend controlled medications according to existing core privileges.